Vol. II No. 18 9/15/2021
Notes from the Select Board Meeting, September 9, Hybrid Meeting
- Roxanne McCaffrey, Chair
- Chuck Cardillo
- Patrick White
- Michael Canales
- John Hart
- Minutes approved
- One day liquor license for Chesterwood for a wedding on October 24 at 11am approved.
- Appointments to the Housing Trust: Mark Mills, Nancy Socha, Jay Bikofsky, Tom Sharp and SB representative Patrick White
- Appointments to PILOT: Tom Stokes, Gary Pitney, Jay Bikofsky, and SB representative Roxanne McCaffrey
- Tri-Town Health directive was repeated: wear masks indoors except if sitting and eating, servers wear masks at all times, and attendees wear masks at events
- Covid statistics: Lee — July (2) August (36); Lenox — July (8) August (29); Stockbridge — July (9) August (9)
- Covid vaccinations available September 21 between 2-4 pm at Town Hall Parking Lot
- Josh Billings drop off will be at Tanglewood but with NO events or picnicking
- John Hart asked, why, when ConCom sited violations at 20 Mahkeenac, did SB approve a special permit for the property?
- McCaffrey said "what happened in ConCom is irrelevant to SB deliberations".
- Kate Fletcher via Zoom agreed with John and suggested there should be more training and communication between boards. See SU editorial
Trees upon a rocky ledge. Photo: Patrick White