Vol. II No. 03 2/1/2021
Town Hall Providing COVID Vaccine Support
A Message from Michael Canales/Town Administrator
Massachusetts has started Phase 2 vaccinations for those 75 years of age and over. You may make an appointment at clinics held in Berkshire County. Information is on the Town's website.
- To register for a vaccination appointment, you can go to www.maimmunizations.org and search for a clinic.
- The following town employees can assist seniors in enrolling by calling Stockbridge Town Hall at 413-298-4170:
- Tammy: ext. 106
- Terri: ext. 251
- Theresa: ext. 101
- These clinics are for those who live or work in Massachusetts, and you must bring proof of age or other eligibility with you to the clinic. Those who cannot prove eligibility or residence will not be vaccinated.
- Part-time and temporary residents are eligible.
- Please note: There are currently more individuals than there is vaccine. As the state allocates more vaccine to Berkshire County, new appointments will become available.
New Website, More Vaccine Coming Soon
Tri-Town reports a new Berkshire County vaccination site, and more vaccine available shortly
by Jim Wilusz
Get Vaccinated Berkshires | COVID-19 Vaccine
The Berkshire Vaccine Collaborative is administering the COVID-19 vaccine to our community as quickly as possible: safely, effectively, and efficiently. Phase 2 vaccinations begin February 1 for individuals 75 years or older. Registration is open now. You can make an appointment once more vaccine is delivered so keep checking back!