Vol. II No. 03 2/1/2021
Berkshire County has been complimented by the state for its efficient delivery of vaccinations
- New vaccination Hotline 413-449-5575.
- The W.E.B. DuBois Middle School is now a vaccination location for South County. People must be pre-approved and pre-registered.
- If you are 75+ go to www.maimmunizations.org to pre-register or www.getvaccinatedberkshires.org or local pharmacy web sites.
- Phase One: Health care workers (December to Feb); Phase Two: over 75+, and then teachers, and 65+ (February — April) Phase Three: general public.
- Massachusetts eases some restrictions. The stay-at-home order from 10pm to 5am will be rescinded January 25.
- The mandatory early closing (9:30pm) will be rescinded January 25th. Effective with rescinding early closing, liquor stores and retail establishments that sell liquor can sell it after 9:30pm.
- All gatherings and events will also be permitted to continue past 9:30pm.
- All gatherings and events will remain subject to current capacity limits of 10 people indoors and 25 people outdoors.
More information available at Mass.gov